A background check is not only a great way to protect your interest whether they be professional or personal it can also assist in preventing you from getting involved in situations which may have severe consequences in the future. J. Carter Investigations provides background checks for clients nationwide. A background check can help you identify individuals who can defraud you and or your business out of thousands of dollars. Before you hire that new employee, write a check to that contractor to do some work around the house, or hire that nanny or babysitter and entrust them with your most prize possessions – your children. Give J. Carter Investigations a call. How much is your peace of mind worth to you?
What are background checks?
Background checks are a way to obtain information public and confidential to assist one in investigating a particular person’s past criminal behavior, credit history, marital status, etc. It is also a way to evaluate the history and performance of a potential future business partner or associate. J. Carter Investigations provides a background check that includes but not limited to the following:
- National Background Checks
- Criminal History
- Business Information, LLC’s, Corporations, Partnerships
- Bankruptcy, Liens, Foreclosures, Evictions, Etc.
- Education verification
- Work History & Reference Verification
- Pre-employment screening
Why are background checks necessary?
Whether you are hiring a nanny, babysitter or housekeeper it is important to know who you are entrusting your children and assets to when opening your home. A simple and inexpensive background check can prevent a world or headaches and possible future financial problems.
Background checks are necessary for individuals who are:
- Involved in a new dating relationship
- Investing in a business with a new partner
- Hiring a contractor for home improvements
- Purchasing a used vehicle from a private owner
- Hiring a nanny, caretaker or babysitter
- Hiring a housekeeper
- Screening potential roommates or tenants for a rental property
Background checks are necessary for businesses that are:
- Looking to hire new employees
- Verify potential employees work history & references
- Engaging in new business ventures with vendors or contractors
Types of businesses that use background checks:
- Daycare, preschools, private schools
- Hospitals, clinics, private practice offices
- Apartments, property managers, rental agencies
- Car dealerships, restaurants, night clubs
- Financial institutions, bank, credit unions
Additional background information available:
- Phone numbers
- Court Records
- Marriage records
- Driving records
- Public record search
- Credit history
- Property liens
- Business ownerships
- Employment references
- Military records
- Character references
- Licensing records
- Birth certificate or legal status
- Litigation records
For a free consultation for a customized background check please contact J. Carter Investigations.